Once again, I’ll be speaking at Flash in the Can this year. The presentation title is Object-Oriented Programming in ActionScript 2.0 (OOP in AS2).
Here is a list of possible topics:
- What’s new in AS2 for AS1 developers?
- Brief comparison of AS2 to Java and C#
- Designing an AS2 OO application
- EventDispatcher and the event model
- Design patterns examples in AS2
- Pitfalls and tips in AS2
Other suggestions? Leave comments and I’ll give them some thought. Remember though, with 70+ speakers this year, each presentation is only 45 minutes long; so I’ll consider the most wished for topics that can fit within this limited time. Thanks!